Reopening our Shops
Posted on April 15 2021
We are looking forward to re opening again from w/c 14th April 2021. Although this will be a phased reopening to start with, we are so looking forward to seeing you all again. Your safety and comfort is a top priority and we wanted to share the steps we have taken to make instore shopping a comfortable experience in line with the latest Government Guidance regarding Social Distancing.
- The layout of the shops has been adapted to allow for an easy one-way flow round to facilitate social distancing. We will be limiting customer numbers in store at any one time. Please keep a 2m distance from others.
- Hand sanitiser sprays will be available throughout the store and we would ask you to use the spray on arrival and before browsing.
- Face coverings will need to be worn in the shop by all customers and staff alike so that we can protect each other while indoors.
- Till screens are also in place in both shops and we would encourage contactless payments.
- Please allow us to handle all the testers. We will spray the fragrance onto a tester strip which we will then pass to you, with clean hands, to reduce contact while allowing you to experience the scent.
- Please also avoid handling products on the shelves where possible & let us do that for you.
- Rest assured, we'll observe rigorous cleaning routines throughout the day, paying particular attention to touch points and high usage areas.
- An instore pick up option is also available on the website should you prefer to browse online and collect your order from our Columbia Road store.
We will be open on Saturdays from 10 - 6 & Sundays 9 - 4.
Parking is free in the area on Saturdays & it’s outside the congestion zone .
The Flower Market will return on Sunday 18th April from 8 - 2. Please note that a queue does form from about 11am so best to come early to avoid the queues.
The Spitalfields store will open initially on Wednesdays 11 – 5. You can shop by private appointment and enjoy a private perfume consultation from 2 – 5.
Simply book a time to suit you online here and you can come and enjoy a truly private shopping experience with the shop to yourself.
We may extend opening hours in May so keep an eye on the website for updated times and hours.