Work For Us
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic person to join our team as a Weekend Sales Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be sociable, personable, and organised with great communication skills, with an interest and appreciation of perfume and fragrance.
We aim to create an inviting & welcoming environment in which to buy fragrance and are looking for a candidate who will be confident in assisting customers on their perfume journey, either for personal use or for scenting their home, and who will be able to represent Angela Flanders appropriately.
We will train you to be knowledgeable about the brand, the products we sell and how we wrap and present products to the customer but an interest and passion for fragrance, a willingness to learn about the product range & provide knowledgeable customer service is essential.
- Welcome and engage customers upon entering the store
- To be able to explain the history of the brand to new customers
- Guide customers through the extensive collection, and assess their needs and likely perfume profile, to make relevant recommendations.
- Ensure that customers receive friendly, timely and informative customer service
- Help customers to navigate and find products in store
- Be competent using an iPad & Zettle to take payments - training provided
- Make a note of low stock items, or other feedback & share with the team
- Uphold the Angela Flanders brand image to the highest standard
- Clean, dust and re-stock as needed
- To be confident in maintaining the Visual Merchandising as set out by the wider team
- Perform key-holder responsibilities - opening and closing the shop as required
- Remove the six wooden shutters and window security at the start of the day and putting them back up at the end of the day - requires some physical strength
- Maintain that each product sold is wrapped and presented to the customer in a presentable manor which adheres to training
- Manage day to day operations in store when working alone
- Pack online orders where necessary
We are looking to add to our existing weekend team, and there may be some flexibility on regular hours we are looking for a minimum of alternate Sundays with options open to discussion.
- Saturday hours 11am-5pm, Sundays 9am-4pm (approx 28 hrs per month)
- Additional hours may be available at other times and at our other location in Spitalfields
- Employees can enjoy a 30% discount on most items.
- Occasional free products & samples to test
- Being part of a small, friendly team with plenty of opportunity to grow within the company
How to Apply:
Please email your cv and short cover letter to email@example.com